Workplaces are very different places these days, it’s not uncommon to find articles relating to any of the following when scrolling through LinkedIn:
- Working from home is by far the most effective
- I can’t identify with my millennial workforce
- Why I miss the workplaces of old
- What we can learn from the workplaces of the 80’s.
As the characteristics of our workforce begin to change beyond recognition due to technology, the behaviour and general workplace atmosphere is getting harder to monitor.
In a recent study of the HMRC workplace, “swearing and mocking colleagues seemed unremarkable.” The findings were highly damaging for the HMRC and much work is now needed to repair their reputation, but more importantly, to restore the employee’s faith in the company.
If a similar study was undertaken at your workplace, are you confident of positive results? What steps are in place to help control inappropriate behaviours?
RiskView is designed to identify bullying in the workplace and inappropriate behaviour by highlighting correspondence and documents that contain sexist, racist, derogatory and inappropriate content. Get in touchtoday to schedule a demo and start your journey towards a fairer workplace today.View More Articles
- 22nd November 2019Why Aren’t HR Managers Prioritising Employee Data Security?
- 14th November 2019Thousands Of Drivers’ Social Security Numbers Exposed In Data Breach
- 11th November 2019Multinational Cyber Security And Defence Company Suffers Insider Data Breach
- 14th October 2019Data: Defining or Divisive
- 12th September 20192019 on track to be the “worst year on record” for data breach activity
- 10th September 2019Leaving the EU: Brexit and GDPR
- 9th September 2019Data Breaches: Did you know?
- 5th September 2019What should you do if your data has been breached?
- 3rd September 2019GDPR was just the beginning
- 14th August 2019The dangers of Subject Access Requests