The barrier between you and your customers is gone – Introducing GDPR.
Come May 25th, 2018, should a customer call and implement their ‘right to be forgotten’ you’ll have 20 working days to comply or face the consequences.
The following day, you could have another 5 customers implementing this right, and the next… another 10. Can your business spare the time and expense to locate each customer’s file and search through your vast digital estate?
The message is loud and clear, we all risk massive fines and punishments should we not adhere to the new GDPR regulations, which have been designed to hand back control of personal data.
Do you understand where you are not compliant?
Many sales pitches will be from companies that can tell you how to be compliant… which is of course important. But the big task for any business will be to discover how they are not compliant. It is expected that much of the initial investment for companies will be around data discovery, as often there is little visibility of the data that is stored.
So, why perform a simple analysis to show your current level of compliance, when our DDC RiskView software will promptly deliver a thorough GDPR risk assessment. It will provide you with the exact paths to exactly where non-compliant data is being held, allowing you to utilise your resources and prioritise your biggest risks.
You’ll have 20 working days to search and then PROVE you have “forgotten” your customer – you’re now in a position to take advantage of the technology available. Preparation is key. Talk to us today to find out how we will transform this daunting business process into a straightforward, stress-free method of continually adhering to the GDPR.
Get in touch for more information on how we can dramatically reduce your risk http://chrisa85.sg-host.com/contact-usView More Articles
- 22nd November 2019Why Aren’t HR Managers Prioritising Employee Data Security?
- 14th November 2019Thousands Of Drivers’ Social Security Numbers Exposed In Data Breach
- 11th November 2019Multinational Cyber Security And Defence Company Suffers Insider Data Breach
- 14th October 2019Data: Defining or Divisive
- 12th September 20192019 on track to be the “worst year on record” for data breach activity
- 10th September 2019Leaving the EU: Brexit and GDPR
- 9th September 2019Data Breaches: Did you know?
- 5th September 2019What should you do if your data has been breached?
- 3rd September 2019GDPR was just the beginning
- 14th August 2019The dangers of Subject Access Requests