Transform your business and enhance your team’s capabilities with our expert Data Technicians. No recruitment fees and no overheads – just experienced and versatile personnel.
Is it Time to Outsource?
Hiring the right personnel is often a complicated and expensive process. Locating, hiring, onboarding and training the correct people in IT has long proven problematic for many businesses.
If any of the following statements apply to your business, it may be time to consider outsourcing:
- You have difficulty hiring and securing talent in your location
- You need specific software expertise or experience for a project but don’t want to increase overheads in the long-term
- You need to increase focus on data projects, but you can’t risk shifting the focus of your existing team
- You need to hire a team of people as soon as possible to reach development or strategic goals
Data Technicians who Drive Growth & Development
The ability to structurally gather, store and understand patterns in data is extremely valuable in order to gain a competitive advantage, to increase confidence in decisions and accelerate sustainable growth. Our Technicians’ passions lay within assisting their clients’ strategic direction with valuable, fact driven decisions derived from data for growth and development of the company.
Our Success Model
We only hire the best talent, providing our clients with confidence that our technicians will boost performance and positively influence their strategic direction.
During the client discovery process and beyond, we ask our clients to consider the following:
- Experience required, e.g., SQL, Power BI, Python
- Task scope, e.g., web scraping, data visualisation, team leader, reporting
- Working hours, time zone & duration of contract
- Technology requirements
- Experience level, e.g., junior, intermediate, expert
- Number of outsourced personnel required
Your Data Security
To ensure your data security, all customer data is encrypted and stored securely in cloud (AWS) facilities, access to this data is restricted only to the relevant services and we monitor all access through a robust Access Control Policy
Industry-Leading Service & Support
DDC AS is a strategic partner that you can rely on to achieve your goals. We’ll provide you with:
- A dedicated team assigned to your project. Your team will use a highly personalised and transparent approach to identify and customise the best solutions for your specific needs
- Expert guidance based on data and experience
- A robust secure network data infrastructure
- A powerful tech stack to promote interoperability and system functionality
Did you know?
We have a pool of expert Data Analysts trained across a number of industries, who can help your organisation carry out repetitive data tasks on an ongoing basis, or for one-off projects.
How Can We Help You?
Get in touch to learn how we can support your success.